Biz iuris college organize only for you Practical training on Tax Practitioner Development course with Voluntary 15 day Internship Program
Are you a Tax consultant or Account Professional and are having hard time in Understanding taxation. Having difficulties in Filing Gst, income tax return and understanding Allowances & Perquisites etc. If yes then the Biz iuris college of professional studies Invites you for the Exclusive practical training of Tax Practitioner Development Course
ITR Salary Day 1
- Payslip and salary head
- Allowances & Perquisites
- Calculation of Taxable income
- Deduction and Tax exemptions
- Form 16 & 26AS
- ITR 1SAHAJ FORM & filing
- Major changes in AY 2021 & many more
ITR Business Day 2 & 3
- Income from Business/Profession.
- Capital vs. Revenue receipts and expenditure.
- Expenses deductible & Non – deductible from business/profession income.
- Income from House property & relevant provisions of Clubbing Income.
- Deductions &Tax Exemptions on Investment , Life Insurance etc.
- T DS, Form 16 & 26AS Statement.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet (BS).
- Preparation of Profit& Loss account (P&L).
- Computation of Total Income (TI).
- Computation of Tax Liability on Total Income (TTI).
- Due Dates & Schedules to the Return Form.
- Which ITR Form to file when filing Income Tax Return?
- ITR Forms – its Eligibility, Components & Instructions of filing ITR 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Manner of filing online ITR 2 ,3 ,4 & 5.
- Major changes in Assessment year 2020 – 21 & many more.
GST Practitioner Day 4 & 5
- Applicability , Levy & Collection
- Input Tax Credit
- GST Registrations
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Rates Structure
- Nill Returns
- Monthly 3B Returns
- Monthly and Quarterly R1 and B2B
- GST Audit & Annual Return
- Form 9 and Final returns
- Cancellation & Revocation Process
- Refund Application
- Offences and Penalties
Upcoming Training Details:-
Five days Practical training Details
It’s fully interactive 5 day’s Classroom training with Voluntary 15 day Internship Program
Date :- 15 to 19 Dec-2020
Time :- 9:30 AM to 5:00PM