Recruitment and Placement Business
Course Duration– The course would be for a total duration of 7 days.
This could be completed in the following ways-
Regular– 7 days evening (Time 4 pm to 9 Pm)
Weekend– Saturday & Sunday (8 am to 2 pm)
- Introduction to Recruitment Function
- Brief on the Recruitment & Staffing Industry
- Recruitment Business model
- Business Setup and Compliances
- Market research for selling Recruitment & Staffing Solutions
- New Business acquisition, handling the complete sales lifecycle.
- Promotion, Marketing & Business Development.
- Client Acquisition & Account Management
- Proposal , Agreement ,Payment terms & Agreement Clause
- Overview of Recruitment & Selection Methods
- Client/Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Recruitment Software/Platforms
- Job Description & Job Specification
- Sourcing ,Job Portal & Candidate database Management
- Job Portals
- Social Media for recruitment
- Field Recruitment
- Selection Process
- Interview Process
- Competency Based Interview
- Psychometric testing/Aptitude Test
- Salary Negotiations.
- Reference Checks.
- Preparing Offer Letter.
- Joining Formalities.
- Understanding Compensation
- Invoicing, Billing ,Payment Cycle & Account Management
Method of Teaching:
Classroom interactive session and Practical sessions, Discussion, presentation & project work.
Students will be assessed on project work and a written examination that will be conducted at the end of the course.
Those who wish to be self-employed or doing freelance recruitment would immensely benefit. This program will provide for employment opportunities to candidates in all big, medium and small firms as well as staffing companies.