Course Structure import Export and International Trade Business
Course Duration-The course would be for a total duration of 3 days. These could be completed in the following ways-Regular- 3 days Full Time (Time 9:30 am to 6:00 Pm)
Eligibility – Fresh Graduates OR,1 -2 years of work experience in Import Export Industry. OR Any Start-ups
- Import Export Cycle.
- Identification of Products
- Market analysis for Exports/ Imports
- Swot analysis
- Export Company Incorporation
- licensing, Pre and Post Documentation of shipments.
- Inco Terms, HS Codes.
- Product Branding(Labeling)
- Container types and loads.
- Custom Clearance for Export and Import.
- Q& A
- How to reduce duties and taxes owed
- Buyer- Supplier identification
- Export Pricing and Costing
- Supplier Buyer Negotiation
- Q & A
- Goods and Service Tax & Neutralization in Export
- Goods and credit risk
- Importance Of Web
- International marketing Online- Offline
- Client acquisition,
- Business Development and Legal Contracts.
- Understanding mechanism and role of Letter of Credit.
- CHA- Custom house agents and shipping agents
- Proposal, Cost analysis, Quotation Preparation
- Finance for Export
- Introduction to currency risk management
- Case Studies by Industry experts
- Site Visit.
- Govt. Schemes and benefits.
- Challenges in Import Export Business management.
Method of Teaching Classroom interactive session and Practical sessions, Discussion, presentation & project work.
Candidates will be assessed on project work and a written examination that will be conducted at the end of the course.
Course Fees– 15000/- (Fifteen Thousand Only)
- AddressBiz Iuris College of Professional Studies
4th & 5th floor, Landge landmark Old
Mumbai-Pune Highway, Kasarwadi, Nashik Phata,